Saul J. Weiner, MD is professor of medicine, pediatrics and medical education. He served for 11 years as program director of the combined residency in internal medicine and pediatrics. He has also served as senior associate dean of educational affairs in the college of medicine and as UIC vice provost for planning and programs. He is currently senior advisor to the provost. Dr. Weiner has an extensive research portfolio, currently with both RO1 and Merit funding. He continues to see patients and supervise residents in both the internal medicine and pediatrics ambulatory care clinics.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it's exactly "additionalAnchor").
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a "#" in front of it. (Example, we have a "chief" section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to "#chief")
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor's HYPERLINK WITHOUT the "#", i.e. "chief".
- (If using side bar widget box, then there's a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.