Dr. Geoffrey Stetson has been named a 2023 Macy Faculty Scholar
Geoffrey V. Stetson is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and Medical Education at the University of Illinois Chicago (UIC). Photo by Elisabeth Fall. UIC Associate Professor Dr. Geoffrey Stetson has been named a 2023 Macy Faculty Scholar and will receive $125,000 per year over two years in support of optimizing learning in clinical environments and to participate in a program of career development activities. The Macy Faculty Scholars Program, part of the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation, [...]
- Scholarly Activities Day – March 9, 2023 Gallery
Scholarly Activities Day – March 9, 2023Department of Medicine, DOM AIM News, DOM Cardiology News, DOM Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism News, DOM Gastrenterology & Hepotology News, DOM Hematology and Oncology News, DOM Infectious Diseases News, DOM Nephrology News, DOM Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep, and Allergy News, DOM Rheumatology News
Scholarly Activities Day – March 9, 2023
AGENDA 9:00 A.M. Welcome 9:05 A.M. Addressing Racism in Healthcare Delivery - A Patient-centered Translational Approach Monique Jindal, MD - Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Division of Academic Internal Medicine 9:25 A.M. Kidney Health in People with Sickle Cell Disease Santosh Saraf, MD - Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology 9:45 A.M. A Two-Generation Approach to Health and Behavioral Health at UIC Rachel Caskey, MD, MAPP - Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics, Chief, Division of Academic Internal Medicine 10:05 [...]
- Fellowship Match 2022 Results Gallery
Fellowship Match 2022 ResultsDepartment of Medicine, DOM AIM News, DOM Cardiology News, DOM Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism News, DOM Gastrenterology & Hepotology News, DOM Hematology and Oncology News, DOM Infectious Diseases News, DOM Nephrology News, DOM Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep, and Allergy News
Fellowship Match 2022 Results
Fellowship Match 2022! We could not be prouder of the hard work and success of this group!
New Faculty Position Openings
Click Here for Faculty Position Openings
University of Illinois Chicago Department of Medicine Awarded $20,000 to Promote a More Equitable U.S. Health Care System
University of Illinois Chicago, Department of Medicine received a $20,000 grant from leading internal medicine organizations to improve the quality of its education and training program and build a more trustworthy health care system. The award, presented by the Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine (AAIM), the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), the ABIM Foundation, the American College of Physicians (ACP) and [...]
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.