Top Box Docs: FY23,Q2krystle2
The following physicians achieved 100% Top Box Scores from our Division. Recommend this Provider Office, Rate the Provider (0-10), snd Physician Communication Quality Neha Agnihotri, MD Christian Ascoli, MD Steven Dudek, MD Dustin Fraidenburg, MD [...]
The National Kidney Foundation Honors Dr. Ana Ricardo with Distinguished Service Awardnmeza1
Ana Ricardo, MD, Professor of Medicine and Nephrologist from the University of Illinois Chicago, Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, will receive the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) Medical Advisory Board Distinguished Service Award, which recognizes [...]
Medicine Grand Rounds April 11, 2023 – Richard J. Weber Supported Lecturekrystle2
Join us for Medicine Grand Rounds on April 11, 2023. Hybrid Model-In Person: Moss Auditorium COMRB 1020 : Or participate via Zoom: https://uic.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZElceuvqzkoE9OPNOvkmJ0oOww6Wm2E7fHb For CME credits, please check in using the QR code the day [...]
CDIS Colloquium Series – Carolyn Kimancbridg4
Bridging the Gap: Communicating Research to Accelerate Policy Impact Wednesday, April 5, 2023 11:00am-12:30pm 909 S Wolcott Ave, COMRB Room 2175, Zoom Link Available Register in advance:https://go.uic.edu/CDIS_Colloquium_April2023 Carolyn Kiman, MSPH Senior Strategic Communications Advisor United [...]
CDIS 2023 Summer Internship Program accepting applications through March 31stcbridg4
The goal of the CDIS Summer Internship Program is to introduce or strengthen research skills, professional development skills, and knowledge of implementation science of undergraduates or those who have recently graduated. Interns support the efforts [...]
Poster Presentation at the Xavier University of Louisiana’s 16th Health Disparities Conferencecbridg4
Alyssa Debra, UIC MD/PhD student, presented at the Xavier University of Louisiana's 16th Health Disparities Conference in February, 2023. She presented on her work on a diversity supplement to the IMARA South Africa project. Her [...]
- Preliminary effectiveness and implementation outcomes of the IMARA-South Africa sexual health intervention on adolescent girls and young women: A pilot randomized trial Gallery
Preliminary effectiveness and implementation outcomes of the IMARA-South Africa sexual health intervention on adolescent girls and young women: A pilot randomized trial
Preliminary effectiveness and implementation outcomes of the IMARA-South Africa sexual health intervention on adolescent girls and young women: A pilot randomized trialcbridg4
Kate Merrill, PhD and colleagues published preliminary outcomes from the IMARA South Africa pilot. The authors examined the preliminary effectiveness and implementation outcomes of Informed, Motivated, Aware, and Responsible Adolescents and Adults—South Africa (IMARA-SA), an evidence-based intervention for South African AGYW (15–19 [...]
Dr. Geoffrey Stetson has been named a 2023 Macy Faculty Scholarkrystle2
Geoffrey V. Stetson is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and Medical Education at the University of Illinois Chicago (UIC). Photo by Elisabeth Fall. UIC Associate Professor Dr. Geoffrey Stetson has been named [...]
Residents win first place for best abstract at the American College of Cardiology Cardiovascular Summitkrystle2
UIC residents win first place for best abstract at the American College of Cardiology Cardiovascular Summit in Washington D.C. This intervention is part of a larger initiative at JBVA to reduce the hospital-wide 30-day readmission [...]
Celebrating Black History Monthkrystle2
The Department of Medicine Inclusion Council Celebrates Black History Month. We join the country in celebrating the achievements by African Americans and the central role of African Americans in U.S. history. In the spirit of [...]
DOM Ideas on Tap Research Mixerkrystle2
Thank you to all of the presenters who presented at The DOM Ideas on Tap Research Mixer!
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.