- African American Academic Network
- African American Cultural Center
- Asian American Resource and Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Center (LARES)
- Latino Cultural Center
- Native American Support Program
- TRIO – Academic Support Program
- Women’s Leadership and Resource Center
- Committee on the Status of Asian Americans
- Committee on the Status of Blacks
- Committee on the Status of Latinos
- Committee on the Status of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Issues
- Committee on the Status of Persons with Disabilities
- Committee on the Status of Women
Underrepresented Faculty Recruitment Program Policy (UFRP)
UFRP is designed to encourage and assist colleges and departments at UIC in the hiring of under-represented faculty. The aim is to get a more diverse faculty, which matches the diversity of the UIC student population.
INSTRUCTIONS: In order to add a sidebar anchor:
- Duplicate the existing item, listed as a 1/6 text field. (Or create a 1/6 column and add a text field, modify the class so it’s exactly “additionalAnchor”).
- Modify the text field inside the 1/6 column. Inside there, modify the HYPERLINK so that it would go to a corresponding section with a “#” in front of it. (Example, we have a “chief” section on the page, then it would make sense to have the hyperlink go to “#chief”)
- Then change the hyperlink TEXT to a appropriate label.
- IMPORTANT: If not done already, go into that CONTAINER that corresponds to your anchor (i.e. Meet The Chiefs), and add an ID matching the anchor’s HYPERLINK WITHOUT the “#”, i.e. “chief”.
- (If using side bar widget box, then there’s a saved copy of a widget box COLUMN, grab it in the column library, it should 1/6 of a length of a column.)
NOTE: Order added to the sidebar is from last to first.