You have found the Student Home of the University of Illinois, at Chicago, Department of Family Medicine, Medical Student Education website. We have some of
the brightest and most compassionate students in the country. When you combine that with one of the most diverse ethnic and cultural student bodies, we have a very unique and exciting place to learn and practice medicine. From this page you will be directed to al of the medical student teaching activities in the Department of Family Medicine.
From here you will find the following…
- STUDENT RESOURCES – Reference materials, pointers, online resources, study aids.
- PRECLINICAL (M1 / M2) – Home base for preclinical students including information about our Summer Externship.
- CLERKSHIP (M3) – Everything you need to succeed in your clerkship. Orientation manual, reporting instructions, selectives descriptions, online forms, schedule, and representations of your colleagues work.
- ELECTIVES (M4) – Details about our M4 Inpatient rotation and the Advanced Family Medicine Elective
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS – Welcome, Bismillah, Bienvenido , Bienvenue, 歡迎, خوش آمديد, Được tiếp đãi ân cần, Ngiyakwemukela, O su kafu n yani, Witamy Was, ようこそ, Sannu da zuwa, Καλώς Ορίσατε, Dobrodošli
Please let us know if there are other ways that we can help you.