Thank you for visiting our website and learning more about our Anesthesiology Department at the University of Illinois. All UIC residency interviews will be virtual this year. Each applicant will have two thirty minute interviews with members of our selection committee.
We have recorded all the presentations we normally give during our interview day and uploaded them to our website. Please be sure to review the following videos on our website prior to your interview date:
• Overview of the Department: Dr. David Schwartz - Department Chairman
• Overview of the Program: Dr. Rena Beckerly - Residency Program Director
• Didactics at UIC: Dr. Heather Nixon - Associate Head of Education
• Quality Improvement Academy: Dr. Richard Banchs - Head of Quality Assurance
• Simulation: Dr. Christine Park - Medical Director of the SAIL Simulation Center
• Global Health: Dr. Nichole Thompson - Division Chief for Global Health
Thank you again for visiting our website. We are always available for any questions or concerns you may have. We wish you the best of luck during this interview season and hope you find the best fit for your residency training.
Dr. Rena Beckerly MD/MBA
Program Director- Department of Anesthesiology