Click here to register for a zoom information session to learn about and start the Maternal Health Emergency Department Toolkit.
During the session you will:
- Learn about why EDs are important to support maternal health.
- Hear about what is included in the Maternal Health ED Toolkit.
- Complete and receive credit for the first module: Introduction to Maternal Mortality in Illinois: How EDs Can Help.
Who should complete the Toolkit?
ED physicians and nurses should complete the Toolkit.
The Toolkit may also be completed by ED pharmacists, physician assistants, administrative staff, and social workers.
Why should I attend?
Your hospital is one of the hospitals piloting the Maternal Health ED Toolkit in Illinois.
This educational training was created for EDs caring for pregnant and postpartum persons.
Completion of the Maternal Health ED Toolkit is an opportunity to increase your knowledge of maternal health in the ED, and provide valuable feedback to shape the Toolkit for statewide roll-out.
For participating you will:
- Receive your choice of 3 CME or 3 nursing contact hours for free for completion of the pre- and post-training questionnaire, and all training modules.
- Enter to win a gift card in a raffle.
How to register:
Complete the brief required pre-training questionnaire.
Complete the registration link for your desired date.
Tuesday June 27th, 2023, 11:00AM-12:00PM CST (Closed)
Monday July 10th, 2023, 1:00PM-2:00PM CST