The Medical Service Plan (MSP) handles all the billing, collection, and disbursement of revenue for services provided by a UIPG physician practice.
Roles of the Medical Service Plan (MSP)
- Become a repository of useful management information and “best practices”
- Provide assistance to clinical departments in business development
- Give physicians a voice in decisions that affect them through a shared governance model
- Provide leadership in identifying and leveraging synergies between departments
- Provide leadership in adapting to the Managed Care /Affordable Care Act environment