As construction continues to make progress, here are some updates that have been made to the COM Learning Center space to date:
· 4th Floor bathroom rough plumbing and drywall installation to conclude this week; data and AV supply lines have been roughed in to the classroom and lounge spaces.
· 3rd Floor drywall installation for smaller classrooms has begun. The fire sprinkling system and final components of the heat pumps and duct work are being installed. In addition the chilled water controls will be online within the next few weeks.
· 2nd Floor wall framing, ceiling electrical conduit, chilled water pipes and HVAC systems are starting to be installed throughout the individual rooms on this floor.
· 2nd Floor auditorium is being framed out with ductwork and heat pumps starting to be installed.
· 5th Floor bathroom plumbing is underway. Additionally, the plumbing and electrical stacks in the basement and 1st floor that feed into the 2nd floor learning space are being replaced.
· The building envelope work has begun. This component of the project includes tuck pointing, roof repairs and new windows for the Learning Center.
· The vendor that is designing and manufacturing the glass corridor walls has been on site for the final fabrication measurements.