Student Request Form (SRF)
University of Illinois College of Medicine (UI COM) students can request specific documents and forms through the Student Request Form (SRF). Some documents require additional paperwork in order to complete your request. You may also complete a hard copy of the SRF at the Office of Student Affairs.
Click the link above to access the Student Request Form. Use this fillable PDF form to request the following items:
- Forms and Letters:
Do not wait until the last minute to request letters from OSA. Make sure to allow plenty of time to submit your request. Most letters require 5 business days to complete. See the links below for a sample of the letters:
- Good Standing
- Good Standing with malpractice and health insurance coverage
- Jury Duty Exemption
- Financial aid loan deferment – students provide the form to be completed by OSA.
- Letter of Recommendation Template
If you are not a Castlebranch user to view the dates of your immunizations log into online student report:
- Other Requests (do not use SRF):
- Transcripts must be ordered through the main UIC Admissions and Records Office: http://www.uic.edu/depts/oar/student_records/transcripts.html
- Alumni Verification of Medical Degree/Certification Letters can be requested through the College of Medicine Registrar’s Office.