Let’s Talk about Dr. George Kondos
Before and during the Covid-19 pandemic, Dr. Kondos has personified the UI Health Mission through his exceptional clinical care, compassion, and competence. Congratulations to Dr. George Kondos, our FY 2020, Quarter 3 “Top Box Doc”. This quarterly recognition is awarded to the physician with the best ambulatory site patient experience scores as measured within the Press Ganey CGCAHPS database.
Scoring at the 99th percentile rank in the following three CGCAHPS categories — Rate the Physician, Recommend the Physician, and Physician Communication — places him in the top 1% of his peers in the 29,000 ambulatory sites. The following patient comments shared within the surveys indicate why he is a “Top Box Doc”:
- He is very informative — and engaging. Appreciate his candor and frankness.
- I drive 140 miles round trip to see Dr. Kondos once a year for my checkup. I do that because I think so highly of him. During that year if I have any question or concerns he gets back to me the same day. You are so lucky to have him.
- My current doctor is Dr. Kondos. I like him a lot and he has come through for me several times and has worked with several of my other doctors here in Hayward Wisconsin.
- Dr. George Kondos has been my cardiologist for the past 20 years and without reservation is the best doctor to care for me over my 72 plus years of life.
- He is always prepared, professional, knowledgeably and will spend whatever time necessary to hear your complaint and provide/explain a treatment plan.
Thank you and congratulations, Dr. Kondos, for your dedication and outstanding care!