Studies suggest 50-70 million Americans have some form of a sleep disorder. Trouble sleeping has an impact on all areas of life, resulting in lower levels of concentration and everyday functioning, decreased work performance, and may also be a safety concern.
CONSULTATION SERVICES for patients 12 and older include but are not limited to:
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Night Terrors
- Adolescent Sleep Problems
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- All Major Health Insurance Accepted
- Clinical Appointments Available within 5-7 days
- Physicians all Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine
- We are Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
If you would like to know more about referring and our sleep evaluation process, please click Sleep Referral Process. To refer to the UIC Sleep Science Center, use our Referral Form.