– Moresky RT, Razzak JA, Reynolds TA, Wallis LA, Wachira BW, Nyirenda M, Carlo WA, Lin JY, et al. “Advancing Research on Emergency Care Systems in Low-and Middle-Income Countries: Ensuring Peopled Centered, High Quality Care Delivery” BMJ Glob Health 2019.
– Lin, J. “African Federation of Emergency Medicine Handbook of Acute and Emergency Care” Editor, Neurology Section, Second edition, 2019
– Yantzi, R, van de Walle, G, Lin JY, “The disease isn’t listening to the drug: socio-cultural context of antibiotic misuse for viral respiratory infections in rural Uganda”, Global Public Health. Nov 2018.
– Ramesh A, LaBresh KA, Begeman R, Bobrow B, Campbell T, Chaudhury N, Edison M, Erickson TB, Manning JD, Prabhakar BS, Kotini-Shah P, Shetty N, Williams PA, Vanden Hoek T. Implementing a STEMI system of care in urban Bangalore: Rationale and Study Design for heart rescue India. Contemp Clin Trials Commun. 2018 April.
– Bitter C, Rice B, Periyanayagam U, Dreifuss B, Hammerstedt H, Nelson S, Bisanzo, M, Maling S, Chamberlain S. What resources are used in emergency departments in rural sub-Saharan Africa? A retrospective analysis of patient care in a district-level hospital in Uganda. BMJ Open. 2018 February 27.
– Dissanayake V, Dalka ET, Koh C, Bisanzo M, Brandt RS, Erickson TB, Chamberlain S. A pilot study on the management and outcomes of self-poisoning in a rural Ugandan Emergency Centre. African Journal of Emergency Medicine; 2018 March.
-Roberts J, Lin JY, Weiner S., editors. (Chamberlain S, Bitter C, Dissanayake V, et al. authors). The Nuts and Bolts of Global Emergency Medicine. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. October 2016.
– Rice B, Periyanayagam U, Chamberlain S, et al. Mortality in Children Under Five Receiving Nonphysician Clinician Emergency Care in Uganda. Pediatrics. 2016.
– Chamberlain S, Stolz U, Dreifuss B, Nelson SW, Hammerstedt H, Andinda J, Maling S ,Bisanzo B. “Mortality Related to Acute Illness and Injury in Rural Uganda: Task Shifting to Improve Outcomes”. PLoS ONE. April 7, 2015.
– Quinn R, Wedmore I, Johnson E, Islas A, Anglim A, Zafren K, Bitter C, Mazzorana V. Wilderness Medical Society Practice Guidelines for Basic Wound Management in the Austere Environment. WEMJ. 2014.
– Lin, JY, Budoff A, Dyer, A. “Acceptability of a modular, community-informed disaster risk reduction training programme in Delmas, Haiti.” Consortium of Universities for Global Health, 5th Annual Conference, Lancet Global Health, published online May 10, 2014.
– Hammerstedt H, Maling S, Kasyaba R, Dreifuss B, Chamberlain S, Nelson SW, Bisanzo M, Ezati Isaac. “Addressing WHO Resolution 60.22: A Pilot Project to Create Access to Acute Care Services in Uganda.” Ann Emerg Med. Published online March 2014.