M3 and M4 Scheduling Instructions:
ALL scheduling requests to add, drop, or change a rotation must be made 4 weeks in advance of the rotation start date.
Make sure to review the Elective, Specialties, and Sub-I Scheduling Instructions if you would like to add, drop, or change a rotation. If you have questions, please direct them to the appropriate contactperson:
M3 and M4 Scheduling Forms:
- Catalog Electives Scheduling Form
- Electives offered through UIC. Check the UGME Catalog Electives website for a list of courses.
- In lieu of the scheduling form, you can email the program coordinator/director for approval and then forward the message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your name, the name of the catalog elective, start and end dates for the rotation, and clinical site.
- Self-Designed and Away-Domestic Scheduling Form
- Self-Designed electives are a variation of a catalog elective. They can also be an experience students design to receive academic credit.
- Away-domestic electives are rotations offered at another U.S. medical school or site.
- Only away catalog sub-internships at other LCME schools will meet the UIC sub-internship requirement.
Scheduling Forms for M4s only:
Scheduling Forms for M3s only: