Membership in the Cancer Center includes many valuable benefits. These include:
• Opportunities to collaborate with CC members who share your cancer research interests.
• Research seminars featuring external speakers and CC members.
• Subscription to The Cancer Letter for news about NCI issues and developments and other cancer centers.
• Access to Oncomine Research Edition, a unifying bioinformatic resource for analysis of cancer transcriptome data.
• Access to the CC’s Wet Lab Listserv which enables you to request reagents, protocols, advice and expertise directly from other CC members.
• A weekly funding report, which details funding opportunities from local, national and international organizations.
• Eligibility for CC Pilot Project Grant funds.
• Access to services from the Biostatistics Shared Resource Data Analysis Core, in collaboration with UIC’s Center for Clinical and Translational Science