Membership in the Cancer Center includes many valuable benefits. These include:
• Opportunities to collaborate with CC members who share your cancer research interests.
• Research seminars featuring external speakers and CC members.
• Subscription to The Cancer Letter for news about NCI issues and developments and other cancer centers.
• Access to Oncomine Research Edition, a unifying bioinformatic resource for analysis of cancer transcriptome data.
• Access to the CC’s Wet Lab Listserv which enables you to request reagents, protocols, advice and expertise directly from other CC members.
• The CC Update bi-weekly e-newsletter that gives you information about funding opportunities, seminars, member publications, research programs and shared resources.
• Eligibility for CC Pilot Project Grant funds.
• Access to services from the Biostatistics Shared Resource Data Analysis Core, in collaboration with UIC’s Center for Clinical and Translational Science
Cancer Center Pilot Subsidy Program.
Effective July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013
Cancer Center members are eligible to receive a direct 25% subsidy on user fees for four designated Research Resources Center cores. For more details about these facilities and services go to: Laboratory Shared Resources.
You must set up a new account specific to this Pilot Subsidy Program. To receive information on how to do this, or to get a copy of the guidelines, please email email@example.com.